TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to AndreaAnić Profound Apparel web site!
Modni atelje Andy’s, obrt za dizajn i izradu odjeće is the owner of this web site and online store (hereinafter “Modni atelje Andy’s”)
Please, read carefully these terms and conditions.
andreaanic.com web site can be used for your private use for collecting informations on a particular product and/or product purchase.
By using andreaanic.com, the internet site and the online store, you agree to the terms and conditions and you acknowledge that you have fully read and understood them.
The online shopping service is a service that allows users to buy Andy’s products through these web sites.
If for any reason you do not agree with any of the terms, please kindly, do not use this website and online store. If users do not accept the terms and conditions, andreaanic.com has the right to request the termination of use of this web site and online store.
Content at andreaanic.com is copyright protected. Unauthorized use of any part of this web site without the permission of the owner is considered a copyright infringement and is subject to a lawsuit.
By using the content of this web site, the User accepts the use of the content exclusivley for personal use and at his own risk and accepts any risks that may arise from the use of the website.
Informations, documents and all data published on this web site may not be reproduced, distirbuted or used in any way for commercial purposes without the express consent of Andy’s. The informations, documents and data published on this web site may only be used for individual user needs with respect to all copyright.
andreaanic.com reserves the right to modify the content of this web site without notice.
andreaanic.com assumes no responsibility for any consequences of inaccessibility of the Website for any technical or other reason.
All the products on this website are created with great care and love and are produced in Croatia.
Andrea Anić Profound Apparel offers products that are immediately available and products that are exclusively made to order.
All products are available in 34, 36, 38, 40, 42 and 44 size garments. Each product is accompanied by a size chart. Apart from the sizes, we also offer the service of making products according to your measurements. For such orders the price of the product is increased by 25%.
If the product you ordered is not available, we will notify you via e-mail.
All products in the photos are displayed as accurately as possible. Please note that the color of the product may vary due to the light on your monitor.
andreaanic.com reserves the right to change its product prices without notice.
Content at andreaanic.com web site is copyright protected. Unauthorized use of any part of this site without the permission of the owner is considered a copyright infringement and is subject to a lawsuit.
The User does not have the right to copy, duplicate, download, modify, edit, distribute, delete, transmit, sell, resell or modify the content of the web site, nor to include any of its content on other sites or media or use it in any other way than for personal use and household use.
TERMS OF SALE
Modni atelje Andy’s is a Supplier (Seller) of products offered on this site, and the Buyer is a visitor of this web shop who orders and pays at least one product.
The procedures of payment, delivery and returns of the product(s) are defined by the Terms of Sale on the andreaanic.com web site.
Ordering is possible every day 0-24h, seven days a week.
The product is ordered by storing it in the cart.
After order confirmation, Buyer accepts terms and conditions and confirms payment. In this way, a purchase agreement between Buyer and Modni atelje Andy’s was concluded.
By ordering the Buyer accepts the prices and description of the offered products.
- Bank transfer – After your order, if you have selected this payment method, you will automatically receive an e-mail about Andy’s account information.
The product will be sent after a visible payment on our account.
- PayPal – By choosing this method of payment you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal account.
If any payment error occurs, such as giving the wrong information, non-payment, and any other errors, Modni atelje Andy’s reserves the right to cancel your order.
The product you ordered will be shipped within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday) after a visible payment on our account.
The products ordered over the weekend are shipped on Mondays.
Custom made ordered products are sent as soon as we produce them in our studio.
Please understand when ordering products according to your measures that this product is made exclusively and specifically for you, therefore it is time to make it a little longer. The estimated delivery time is up to 10 days after the visible payment on our account.
All products are sent via Croatian Post.
COSTS / DELIVERY TIME
Croatia, free delivery / 2-5 business days after payment, delivery to the islands may take longer.
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, free delivery/ to 10 working days
European Union 15 € / 10-15 working days
The rest of the world 20 € / 2-4 weeks
Modni atelje Andy’s does not take responsibility for any delays that may arise in the process of delivery such as weather conditions, international problems or any other issues that are not in any relationship with Modni atelje Andy’s.
The buyer may replace or return the product within 7 days of delivery at their own expense.
Products purchased at a discount can not be returned or replaced.
Products purchased with a discount code can not be returned or replaced.
Replacement or retrieval of the product may only be effected if the product is not worn, used, damaged, and if the label is not removed from it.
Replacement can only be effected once.
Product replacement is only possible if another product is available.
For all information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear customers, your privacy is very important to us. All of your information is strictly kept and is only available to employees who are required to do the job.
Modni atelje Andy’s, S.V.Čiče 20b, 51 000 Rijeka, OIB: 36064834138 in carrying out its activity, collects and processes personal information in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Information is collected for the purpose of creating and executing the order. All andreaanic.com web site employees as well as their business partners are committed to respect the privacy principle.
Which data do we collect?
- name and surname
- telephone number
- e – mail address
- billing adress
- delivery adress
- zip code
- company oib (for companies and associations)
Your data is strictly guarded and will not be forwarded, sold, licensed or rented to third parties. Your personal data will be passed on to third parties only if necessary to perform our services, with your consent.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Modni atelje Andy’s will ensure that the personal information of the user is kept in a safe place accessible by only authorized persons of Modni atelje Andy’s.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER:
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Modni atelje Andy’s
51 000 Rijeka
Phone number: 00385977620050
NAME, SURNAME AND ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
Andrea Anić Dokmanović
Modni atelje Andy’s
51 000 Rijeka
Web stranica: www.andreaanic.com
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- transparency – providing information when collecting personal data when the processing manager has to inform the respondent, among other information, of his / her identity and contact information, processing purposes, recipients, delivery to third countries, storage period, withdrawal privileges etc.
- access to data – the respondent has the right to receive from the data processing manager about whether his personal data are processed and, if processed, access to personal data and information on processed personal data, the purpose of processing, storage time, and the like.
- the right to a correction – the respondent has the right to request correction of incorrect data concerning him and he has the right to supplement it by issuing an additional statement.
- deletion (“right to forget”) – the respondent has the right from the processing manager to obtain deletion of the data related to him without unnecessary delay. The processing manager then has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay.
- right to limitation of processing – in certain situations, for example, when the accuracy of the data is disputed or when the right of deletion the respondent wants the manager to retain his data, the respondent has the right to request that the processing be limited by the exception of storage and some other processing.
- the right to transferability – the respondent has the right to receive his / her personal data which he has previously provided to the processing manager in a structured form and in a commonly used and machine-readable format and is entitled to transfer this data to another processing manager without interruption by the processing manager whose personal data provided, if processing is carried out by an automated route and based on a deposit or a contract.
- right to complaint – the respondent has the right to file objections to the processing of personal data if it is based on tasks of public interest, on the execution of official authority of the processing manager or on the legitimate interests of the processing manager (including profiling), then the processing manager may no longer process the personal data unless the applicant demonstrates that his legitimate reasons for processing exceed the interests of the respondent and to protect the legal requirements, even if the respondent objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data may no longer be processed.
- the right to oppose the adoption of automated individual decisions (profiling) – the respondent has the right not to relate to a decision that is based solely on automated processing, including the creation of a profile that produces the legal effects that are related to it or in a similar manner significant to it , unless such a decision is necessary to conclude or execute a contract between the data subject and the data processing manager if permitted by EU law or by national law which prescribes the appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms of the legitimate interests of the respondent or based on the express consent of the respondent.
For any of your rights, you can contact our data protection officer at: email@example.com and you will receive a reply no later than 30 days after the query has been filed.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PROVISIONS RELATED TO FACEBOOK:
This web site uses the “Custom Audience” of repeated advertising offered by Facebook Inc., 1601 S.California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). This service allows us to target our products and services directly to our site visitors by displaying a personalized ad to our site visitors when they use the Facebook social network. The re-advertising tag is integrated on the web site. For more information about this service, please visit the Facebook Privacy Statement at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ If you do not want the “Custom Audiences” software to collect information about you, you can deactivate this service through https://web.facebook.com/ads/preferences/
This tag establishes a direct link to a Facebook server when you visit our online page. This allows the Facebook server to register which of our precious pages have been visited. Facebook associates this information with your personal Facebook account. For more information on collecting and using your data from Facebook, you can find your rights to these data and how to protect your privacy in the Facebook Privacy Statement at: https://web.facebook.com/about/privacy
If you do not want Facebook to link this information directly with your Facebook account, you can deactivate the “Custom Audiences” option. You must be logged in to Facebook to do so.